How to Prepare for a Job Interview in Under 10 Minutes
In this tutorial, I will give you three quick but crucial tips that will help you impress the hiring manager in your job interview.
- Prepare your response to the “Tell me about yourself” question using the S.E.A.T. format:
- S – Skills you can bring to the role
- E – Experience you have that is relevant to the role
- A – Achievements you have had in your career
- T – Type of person you are, including your values and work ethic
- Use powerful words and sentences to make yourself attractive as a potential employee. Here are eight words to use when describing yourself in your interview:
- Ask these three questions at the end of your interview to show your interest in the company and impress the hiring manager:
- Can you tell me more about the company culture and values?
- What are some of the key challenges the company is facing, and how does this role fit into addressing those challenges?
- What are the next steps in the interview process?
I can assist you in passing any job interview and negotiating your salary. Feel free to check out my LinkedIn linked below. It would be a pleasure to connect with like-minded professionals like you. Best of luck with your job interviews!
Have a great day!